Monday, April 12, 2010

Save Money? Yes Please!

If you like to save money or even find a great freebie...you've got to click on the logo above and visit this website.

I don't remember how I stumbled onto this blog, but it's awesome. I know there are many great coupon/saving blogs out there, but this blogger is from this area. Yep, she lives in northwest Arkansas. I've never met her, but I feel like she helps me cut back our spending every week. I would love to meet her and pick her brain on the best way to save a penny here and there.

I don't know about you, but saving anything these days is awesome. I love handing my coupons over to the cashier in the check out line. I feel like I accomplished a great mission---1. for finally grocery shopping, but 2. for saving a little money.

So if you haven't checked out Passion for Savings before now...do it!

But I also want to know how you save money? Do you have a secret weapon you use when you head out for those weekly groceries?

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment