Friday, April 30, 2010

Fashion Forward: Loudmouth


Yes these pants are REAL. If you like John Daly, like my husband, you've seen these on the golf course. They are Loudmouth Golf pants...yes, you can get them in shorts and they do have styles for women.
Tom wants a pair so badly and I'm thinking it might be a good Father's Day present. They are a little spendy, but I know my "loud" hubby would get every pennies worth, but do you think others will golf with him if he's sporting these pants?
Yes, there are some more subtle styles, but I know Tom and he will want the boldest and brightest.
Anyway, I decided to write about these because this week's blogger of the week--husband owns a couple pair. Check them out here. I love them! You go Chris!
So if you were to buy a pair...what is your favorite style?
Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment