Friday, April 23, 2010

Fashion Forward: Sweet Touch to an Outfit

I know these necklaces have been around for awhile, BUT I LOVE them. I was flipping through a magazine the other day and found the necklace above. You can find out more about it here.
Then a mommy friend of mine was wearing a black one like this with a tank and jeans at our playgroup and it looked great! So, now I want some for the summer months.
I don't know where I can find this one, but I want it. You could wear it with anything. I live in tanks all summer and think this is such a great piece of flare!
So if you know where I can find some of these great pieces leave me a note. And if you have one and picture put your blog in comments so I can check them out.
AND if you know my hubby---give him a hint for my upcoming birthday, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment