Saturday, April 24, 2010

Race Day

This year I had the privilege to help KNWA with their 5th annual Team Neile/Race for the Cure Special. As always, it was a great time. We definitely got wet, but, hey, its all for a good cause!
The started at 6:00 AM for the crew call, then we were live at 7:25-9:00. Here are a few pictures of the day.

Some of the crew.


KNWA's Neile Jones & Shannon Miller.



Like last year, there were incredible booths with goodies for runners set up at the end of the race!
This is a VERY WET me and photog Micah Smith.

KNWA/FOX 24 reporter Chelsea Edwards, producer Anesha, anchors Neile Jones andMatt Turner.
I know I had a blast and I was working (I know, tough job...go out and produce an awesome event). It's tough, but someones got to do it.
Anyway, what did you think of the race? Were you running for anyone? I want to hear your stories. I've heard some incredible stories over the last couple months and would LOVE to hear MORE!!!
Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment