Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reality Check: Who is Your Idol


Let me start by saying I was addicting to American Idol last year, but I'm pretty sure it's due to the fact that Arkansas was cheering for Kris Allen AND I was working for KNWA/FOX 24 at the time, so I was surrounded by the Idol Edge.
So, this year I'm not into it as much, but I still watch it. Usually I'm blogging or paying bill, etc when it's on so I'm not cheering for one specific person, but I'm somewhat in the know. Not to mention I know FOX 24's Brad Reed, so I can get updates from him. Ha!
That being said, I want to know what you think of Idol this year? Do you like Ellen as a judge? And will you watch again next year without Simon? Who do you hope will win?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Sydney!

    I think Idol is getting better with each passing week. At first, the talent seemed lackluster...and while that may be true when compared to last season....at least it's moving in the right direction.

    General school of thought this year: Crystal Bowersox is best. She has an amazing voice, and her style is unique. Of course, America can always change its mind. Which is why I think it is so fun to watch the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Crystal Bowersox is very good. I do like Ellen as a judge. She is so funny. As much as i like Idol, I will not watch next season if the rumors of Howard Stern replacing Simon are true....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This season is kind of dull compared to even last year.....sure some of the contestants are good, but do we really have to have theme nights?......Theme nights sort of ruin it for me...

    ReplyDelete