Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Years Resolution

I'm proud of myself.

Besides the usual resolutions of losing weight and getting more organized, I also challenged myself to get out more, meet knew people, and have fun with other women.

Well, I'm doing it. This picture is from a night out to the movies with some girls. I know a couple girls better than others, am getting to know a couple more and didn't even really introduce myself to the others (unlike me...I was tired).

Anyway, at the beginning of the year I promised myself I needed to start doing more. I've since joined a Bible study, playgroup, and a mommy group. SO needless to say we're busy AND I love it.



SOOOOO, all that being said, I want to meet more of you out there in the blogging world. I think for awhile after having my little girl I felt like I was connected to the world because I could jump on the computer and read up on people via blogs, facebook, twitter, etc. BUT now I'm having fun meeting those "blogging friends" and learning more about them in person.



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment