Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!


I'm having major issues with pictures loading tonight, so I apologize that I have not posted the pics you emailed me, but I will try again tomorrow.

I hope you've all enjoyed your snow day and it looks like a majority of us get another day with no school.

I don't know about you but we took it pretty easy today. Of course, we did a lot of eating and normally I would say we watched movies, but I wasn't in the TV on all day kind of mood. So we turned it off and simply played.

There's something very peaceful with a quiet house when it's snowing outside.

As you can see when Tom got home it was play time. We weren't the only ones braving the cooler temperatures. the local kids were laughing all throughout the neighborhood. I really wanted to go sledding, but considering I'm getting over a nasty cold and OH YEAH I'm 37 weeks pregnant I decided against it. ha! so how did you spend the snow day. I know with school being cancelled a snow day can be stressful for many. I hope most of you enjoyed it.

Be sure to tune into KNWA Today tomorrow morning. They're starting 30 minutes early...so if you're up and at 'em they'll be going strong at 5:00 am.

Thanks again, for the pictures you emailed me. I will try again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment