Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Gear Round 2


I know it's been a LONG time since I announced I was pregnant with our second baby girl. Well, believe it or not I have around 5 weeks left. WHAT IN THE WORLD!? I feel like this pregnancy has flown by and I'm don't know if I'm ready to chase two little ones around.
I DO know that I need your help/feedback. Since baby number 2 and Stella are only 2 1/2 years apart I already have most of the baby gear I "need." BUT all you moms out there is there anything I'm missing. We already have a swing, carseat, pack n play, cradle, and now I've been working on the nursery. Am I missing anything. Stella was born in 2008...are there any baby gear that are must haves that have come out since then? We'll need another monitor and a double stroller of some kind...advice?
Please help this momma out!

No comments:

Post a Comment