Monday, January 31, 2011

Here We "SNOW" Again

By the sounds of it it's gonna get nasty!
I like snow, but ice is NOT my cup of tea.
Luckily, I went to grocery store late in the week last week, so we had most of the basics, but I did make a run for some randoms yesterday. And by the looks of it, so did a lot of you and I've heard today people had to wait in line for a shopping cart. Is that crazy to anyone else?
SO what you did you get? I know if we're iced/snowed in we need basics like milk, bread, etc but what else did you get.
I, of course, got stuff to make cookies because that is a necessity when you are stuck inside all day :)
I also got some veggies and fruit just to make myself feel better about myself. My hubby made a last minute run today for nothing related to food and came back with chips and cheese dip. I guess we all have our comfort foods :)
If this storm ends up being as big as predicted I plan to blog about all things snow, or all things to remain sane in snow :)

Let me know your plans or treats of choice and we can share with everyone.
Stay warm and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment