Monday, January 24, 2011

Guest Blogger


I mentioned last week that we're getting closer to this baby making it's grand appearance and after some activity this weekend I thought I better get my rear in gear and introduce you to my "fill-in" while I'm out for a couple weeks.
Kelly Stamps will be blogging while I'm attending to Miss Emerson when she first gets here. I'm not due for another couple of weeks, but you never know.
Some of you might already ready Kelly's blog because it's pretty popular, but if you don't hop on over there and learn a little more about her.

Kelly is also a mom of a spunky little toddler and is expecting her second in March. Sound familiar, ha! Anyway, she is super sweet and is looking forward to sharing stories, hot topics, and recipes with you!
Also, I'll try...TRY..to keep my personal blog updated once Emerson gets here. So if you want to know how we're adjusting to two little girls I'm sure I'll have some stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment