Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Meaty Situation

I'll admit it I like to run for the border on occasion. But Taco Bell has been the talk on many talk shows and news stations. There's no secret that we've all known that Taco Bell uses cheap meat, but now some are claiming the beef served at the fast food chain is really meat. What?
good news for me...their beans are the real deal, but for those of you who enjoy your 4th meal of beef tacos, well read the details here. Does this mean we wont run for the border anymore? Probably not. In fact, while i was waiting at the doctors office the other day I overheard some nurses talking about the lawsuit and then planning their trip to taco bell for lunch. Maybe what they say is true...bad publicity can be good. Actually I'm getting hungry for my favorite order, bean burrito with no onions, so TB might come out on top of this one. I guess we'll have to sit back and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment