Friday, December 3, 2010

Perfect Gift this Holiday Season for Dog Lovers

I know many of you are on twitter and you're also dog lovers...so, what about twitter for your furry friend? Yes, you heard me right!
You might have seen the segment on KNWA Today about this toy, but if you didn't you can check it out here.
Basically, you attach it to your dog and then you can log onto a computer and watch their tweet updates. I'll admit at first this sounded a little over the top, but after seeing the segment on KNWA Today it's pretty funny. I can see how it could easily become addicting if you want to know what Fido is up to while you're at work.
Anyway, I know many of you are still looking for that perfect gift for your loved ones and I thought this was a unique gift.
Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment