Thursday, December 9, 2010

Book Review?

Calling all readers (and wanna be readers). I mentioned this during our Skype time Wednesday morning, but I wanted to mention it again. I'm thinking about starting up a book review.
I had a chance to READ while I was out of town and I had forgotten how relaxing it can be. So, with my nose stuck in a book I thought it might be fun to start a book review with some of you on this blog.
I have to admit it definitely takes me longer to flip through the pages as I chase a toddler around, but I think I'm up for the challenge.
I'd love for some of you to read along with me and give your input on whatever we read. Plus I'd like book suggestions. I've already received a couple emails from you since Wednesday, so I think this could be a fun adventure. Keep them coming!

I hope to review the book I read on vacation this weekend or early next week to kick things off. I read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you've read it I'd like your feedback too. You can email me at knwablogger@knwa.com
I'm currently reading another book, but like I said now that I'm back to reality it's taking longer then my past reading days.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment