Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fa La La La La

I think I'm officially the last one to get my Christmas tree and decorations up, but it's done, so bring on the wrapping!
I don't know about you, but I love the hustle and bustle this time of year and all the excitement that surrounds the holiday. BUT just the other day I was wondering about (what I consider) a lost Christmas tradition.
What happened to Christmas Carolers? I remember the days of bundling up and going door to door belting out my favorite Christmas songs. I can't remember that last time someone sang to me on my front porch. Do we consider it too dangerous to knock on strangers doors anymore? We do it for Halloween...why not Christmas.
Anyway, those are my random thoughts.
If you're planning to head out and spread a little holiday cheer with your vocals...you're always welcome at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment