Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

By now if you probably already have your tree up and presents piling up underneath it. But recently as I've visited people's homes or even just browsed their blogs I'm amazed at how beautiful and different a families Christmas tree can be! The top picture is ours (please ignore the toys everywhere). We always due the real tree. I grew up in Oregon and that's just what you do :) I know you can't see it very well, but we have a wide range of ornaments. It's really simple, but I've been inspired by other trees so we might spice it up next year. However, our tree this year seems to be where Stella does all her posing for pictures.

Isn't this tree beautiful! I don't even know how to make my tree look a little like that. I stole the picture from Kelly's Korner. You should check out her decorations -- they are beautiful.
I also thought this tree is perfect in shape. I got the picture from Superchikk. She too has more pictures of her decorations.

I love how skinny this tree is in the corner. This is actually Matt and Julee Turner's (Matt anchors KNWA 5,6,10) tree. Julee actually wrote on her blog she wasn't happy with how their tree turned out and I was shocked. I think it's AMAZING!

Anyway, I was just wondering what you looked for in a tree. I love the variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment