Monday, December 20, 2010

Lights

I know we've talked about Christmas traditions lately and many of you mentioned driving around to see the lights in our local neighborhoods. Of course, the Fayetteville Square is always a hit. The night we went we were trying to make our Christmas card...that FAILED. But we still enjoyed the holidya spirit.
Tonight we drove to a house in Rogers (thanks for the suggestion Jenna) and it was awesome. I'm sorry this picture doesn't do it justice because I was in the car and took it with my phone. It's close to downtown if you live in the area on 5th street.
Thanks for sharing family traditions! If you know of other great houses in the area let me know. I've heard through the grapevine that there's a great house in Springdale and another in Fayetteville. Anyone know of a great display in Bentonville?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about in Bentonville, but in Springdale--right across the street from Harbor High School there is a house that is AWESOME. They have the lights set to music that you tune your car to 93.1 and listen: it is pretty stinking cool.

    ReplyDelete