Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Chicken Squares

Well, it's back to reality for me now. After several weeks of friends and family spoiling us with meals after the baby was born..I'm back in the kitchen. I hope the hubs isn't too disappointed.

But I wanted to share one more recipe from our sweek friend Rebekah. It was super good and she served it with green beans and topped it off with choclate cake. (side note: I think I might've eaten the entire cake, but give me a break I'm nursing, ha!) Anyway, this recipe is Chicken Squares and it's super yummy. Check it out. It's a hit with the whole family.

2 comments:

  1. The recipe looks yummy! I want to try it. How many cans of crescent rolls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! These are popular at our house! Glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete