Monday, March 7, 2011

Take Them a Meal

I'm BAAAACK! A big thank you to Kelly Stamps for keeping the blog alive while I took a little time to welcome home our little addition, Emerson Kate. It has been a wild but incredible ride. Thank you to all of you for your support, notes, prayers, etc. I'm sure I'll be blogging about the girls soon, but today I wanted to talk about an incredible site that has made taking care of my family super easy the last couple months.

My sweet friends have set up a meal sign up for us so I don't have to worry about cooking as we adjust to our larger family. It has been amazing and we've enjoyed some incredible food. For the last couple weeks friends have signed up to bring us a meal through Take Them a Meal.  I don't know if you've ever tried to coordinate meals for someone but it can be overwhelming UNTIL now. I know there are several website like this one, but this is what my friends used. To sum it up...a mass email is sent to friends and they can sign up AND they can see what other people are bringing so you don't end up with a few nights of enchiladas and spaghetti.
Anyway, I sure most of you know about this site, but if you don't and you're in charge of setting up meals for friends soon check it out! We have enjoyed Baked Ziti, chicken pot pie, Italian sausage tortellini soup, and its all been so good.
So, I hope all is well you each of you!

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad that your friends used our site to help you with meals. Congratulations on your new daughter.

    ReplyDelete