Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saving Pennies? Check out NWA DealPiggy

I don't know about you but I love a good deal. Whether it's a discount at a local restaurant or a great price cut on a cute shirt...a good deal can really make my day.
So, when I heard about this website I was thrilled. Now, I know a lot of you have already heard of this website and have taken full advantage, but if you haven't you really need to check it out.

NWA DealPiggy has a daily discount to a local business. They've had great deals to local boutiques, spas, kid play places, restaurants, etc...you get the idea.
All you have to do is sign up to receive their email. there's one catch...for you to get your treat a minimum number of people need to make the purchase too. So this is a chance to tell your friends about your great finds so everyone interested can enjoy!

It's a great site that helps promote local stores, restaurants, events...while helping us save a penny or two!
Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment