Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Losing It

Spring is in the air (or at least it was last week,ha). So if we've already kicked off spring, then summer is right around the corner. And that means swimsuit season. Raise your hand if that excites you...no hands?!?
I know most of us dread pulling the swimsuit out of the drawer and strutting our stuff at the beginning of the summer, so I wanted to know what you do to lose that winter weight.

This year I have plenty to lose (baby weight plus some) and I'm ready to hit the ground running.
In the past running helps me lose weight fast, BUT I really hate running because I don;t think I'm "good" at it. I love the cardio classes at our local gym. What about you? What is your go=to exercise? I know some people like yoga, pilates, Jillian Michaels Shred...
I know there's not a magical exercise out there that just shapes you up without the hard work so if you're like me and ready to sweat...share your secrets.

Happy Toning!

No comments:

Post a Comment