Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Too Picky? I Need Stockings

I know some of these pictures are small, but I need help deciding what to do for our family stockings. We already have traditional needlepoint stockings for our family a 3 and our furry child, but now that we're almost a family of four I think I want a change.

I really like these white ones and I'd have our names embroidered in either green or red. Thoughts?
But I also LOVE the actual stocking look. What do you think?


And of course there's the more modern look, but will I get sick of these after a couple years?
I know, I know big decisions, but I know MOST of you are already in the Christmas spirit and have decorated so I need your help. Just FYI, my house is more traditional/country than modern, but around the holidays I say anything goes.
Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

  1. Growing up we had felt stockings that my mom made for us. When we had our 3rd (and final) kiddo, I bought felt stocking kits from Hobby Lobby. I love them" they were really fun to make too. I don't have our Christmas decor up yet, so can't post a phot, but just Google felt stocking kit and you'll see what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete