Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Missed It

Without giving you too many details the stomach bug hit our home last night. It seems I've taken the biggest hit, but it fast and furious, so I'm sorry I'm just now posting about this.

First of all, I don't think you know how much I despise being sick and being sick with a very active toddler is NO FUN!

Anyway, I was looking forward today because it's Drive-Thru Difference Day hosted by the local radio station KLRC 101.1.

I look forward to listening to their morning radio updates on this day because it's so cool to hear others paying it forward.

If you don't have dinner plans you can still get in on the fun.

Basically, you order your food and then offer to ALSO pay for the car behind you. I just love this concept! I know we can do any day of the week, month and even year --- i just love hearing the stories from folks in the area.
Anyway, I hope at least one of you were blessed by this fun day!

I would participate tonight, but saltines are the only item on my menu today.

Hope you're all feeling well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment