Monday, November 1, 2010

Play Time vs. TV Time

Guess what? It's time for a new study.
According to the new study, kids who spend more than two hours of television tend to have more problems...no matter how active they are.
Is it time to turn off the TV? Well, I guess that's up to you. I know this study doesn't seem much different than past kids and TV studies, but I thought I'd share.
Of course experts recommend replacing TV time with story time, play time or EVEN bed time.
For the full report you can go here for the story.

On that note, what are your thoughts on TV and kids? I know I'm guilty of letting Stella watch cartoons in the morning while I get ready and then when I'm getting dinner ready.
And let's face it...there are lazy days when it's cold outside and we just want to cuddle up and watch Mickey.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment