Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Irene Casserole


I've realized that lately a lot of my more recent recipes in the recipe box have been a bit on the sweet side. Come on, don't hate. I'm pregnant. HA!

Anyway, I wanted to mix it up some so I asked my friends on twitter @KNWAblogger for some recipes and I've received several, so be ready for some new treats coming soon.

Ok, enough rambling. My sweet friend Dana shared a dish called Irene Casserole. She has enjoyed it since she was little and it's named after her babysitter. You can check it out here.
I'll add a picture later because Dana is sending one once she gets off work, but I wanted to get this up now in case you're looking for something easy and cheap for tonight. I plan on making it tomorrow!!!

If you have a recipe you'd like to share please shoot me an email knwablogger@knwa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment