Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Calling All Football Fans

I know you've heard me mention Holy Turf before, but now that we're in the midst of championship games, BCS talks, etc I thought I'd redirect all you football fans to a great new website that talks all things SEC and Big 12. Flint, the creator, lives in northwest Arkansas and KNOWS his football.
If you haven't checked out his website then you need to! AND ladies if you're looking for a fun gift for your hubby's this Christmas be sure to check out the section for women...there's a great gift for your loyal tailgating football-loving husbands.

I know that I keep finding myself getting caught up in this talk of what bowl the Hogs will go to...what happens if Auburn wins or loses this weekend, etc...so I'm loving all the blogs about the possible scenarios.

Plus as we all gear up for those bowl parties that are in our future there are great recipes for game day.

Check it out and let me know what you think.
And oh yeah, Poor Some Sugar on Me...crossing my fingers for the Sugar Bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Great information !
    Thank you so much for sharing it. that's amazing !
    Turf Sydney is helpful for roots to grow richer and deeper, developing healthy and environment friendly turf grasses and keeping lawn fresh, live, thicker, greener and of course weed free.
    Turf Supplies Sydney

    ReplyDelete