Monday, August 23, 2010

Who's Ready for Some FOOTBALL!!?!!

Who else is ready for some Razorback Football? I know I am! I can't believe the first game is less than a week away. So since next week I'll be super busy helping my sister in law prepare for her wedding I'm focusing most of this week's posts on football. I'm sorry if you're not a football fan, but if you are join in the fun!

This picture isn't the greatest, but I'm sure many of you are gearing up for the first home game September 4th.
If you don't have tickets I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!!
This week we're GIVING AWAY *2* tickets. The seats are good. They're on the 35 yard line, row 27.

All you have to go here and register.


If you only want to register there--you're good to go, BUT if you want to follow me on twitter
and send me a direct message with your information you'll get another chance at the tickets. If you already follow me just send me a direct message with your contact information.
Registration will close Wednesday evening and we'll announce the winner either that night or the next morning. Please share some of you favorite hog memories and maybe we'll mention them Wednesday live on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment