Thursday, August 12, 2010

Free Fun...and Stay Cool

I tried to post this yesterday, but just realized it didn't happen, so sorry about my tardiness!
First of all CONGRATULATIONS to Annette Loyd, of Fayetteville, for winning the great prize from Therapon, the Eternox Anti-aging system.
Now onto the post...if you haven't heard of the Rogers Splash Pad you're missing out. Stella and I decided we had a few things to do in Benton County, so we wanted to check this hot spot out. And boy oh boy was it hot. Kids were everywhere, but you didn't feel crowded because the splash pad is very open and has plenty for kids (and adults :)) to do.
Look at all the fun! According to the website, the splash pad features 10 in ground sprinklers, 3 water buckets, and 2 move able water guns. There was fun for all. The park is located on Olive Street in Rogers right across the street from the Activity Center. It's open from 10-8 EVERYDAY! And it gets even better...it's FREE. That's right folks all you need is a swimsuit and sunscreen and you're good to go. I know it's miserably hot out there these days so this is a quick, easy, and CHEAP way to cool down.
If you make it to the splash pad tell me what you think. I think northwest Arkansas needs more of these!
I hope you're staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment