Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to School Bags


I don't know about you, but I used to LOVE back to school shopping. It wasn't the new clothes I was excited about it was always the school SUPPLIES. My brother and I would set them up at home and pretend to buy them again. Yes, that might be a little dorky and he might not appreciate me telling that, but we (or at least I) was excited about school each fall.
So as you hit your local stores to spend all your money on this years schools supplies I thought I'd share another study with you from UAMS.
BACKPACKS.
Do you have the right one for your little ones? I know when I was younger the single strap bag was popular, but I needed a double strap due to back issues (oh the stress back then). Check this study out and make sure you've got the right fit for your school bound kiddos! It's an easy way to prevent back injuries if you get the right fit while they're still young!

No comments:

Post a Comment