Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Frozen Tung

I know it may seem that I'm being lazy when it comes to Tasty Tuesday, but come on people it's H-O-T! I've heard a million great things about Frozen Tung so we decided to try it out on our way to the pool. It sure was yummy.
Here's the proof why being in a hot kitchen is not fun right now.

This is the Frozen Tung in Fayetteville and yes there's a line and the guy working told Tom it's steady all day until about 5 and picks back up big time after 6. Tom got us Watermelon...I think I'm going to go back and try something "beachy" like coconut.

There were so many flavors. I promise you'll find something that you'll like. There was even a pickle flavor. No thank you, but I'm sure someone likes it :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to eat these things all the time and I haven't had one in a long time. I love these things.

    ReplyDelete