Saturday, August 14, 2010

Heartbreaking Story

I thought about writing about this story yesterday, but it was so upsetting I decided to wait until this morning.
If you haven't heard yet a 14 month old girl was left in a car for a few hours in yesterdays heat and did not survive. When I first heard the news I burst into tears...I just can't imagine and I simply feel horrible for the family.
For me, it was a quick reminder that accidents DO happen. Granted this incident is still under investigation, but the owner of the daycare where the girl was supposed to be that morning said it was obvious this was an accident.
I'm sorry this isn't a fun post, but I think everyone should watch this story. It is heartbreaking (for me anyway) and sometimes hearing a story like this can remind us to extra careful in our daily tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment