Monday, August 30, 2010

Favorite Blogs????

Let's face it a lot of us (or at least me) spend my time cruising the internet reading about other people's lives. Yes, I read about their kids, their recipes, their struggles, their successes, their fashion, heartach, ...the list goes on and on!

And i love it when I'm talking to someone and they mention a blog or a website I've never heard of. I LOVE IT. Sometimes if it peaks my interest I can't wait to sit down and start hammering out the web address so I can catch up on my "reading." SO, I would LOVE for you to share your favorite blogs with me. i admit I really just read about friends and whats going on in their lives, but I enjoy reading witty writers share their thought over their keyboard.

Please share. You don't have to tell me why or if you know them. Because lets face it...a lot of us are blog "stalkers" and we've never met or even seen the people we read about. Ok, lets have it.

You can even email you're favorites. knwablogger@knwa.com

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment