Monday, June 21, 2010

Recycling Rant


I don't want any of you to think I'm against recycling---I'm from Oregon I grew up recycling. It was part of life and still is for me here in Arkansas, but I have a COMPLAINT.
I know I've tweeted about this several weeks in a row and this past week Tom got to experience and a neighbor or two have laughed about it with me now.
Every Wednesday I'm up early getting ready to Skype with Laine and Tom at KNWA Today, and EVERY Wednesday I hear the recycling truck go through our neighborhood AND EVERY Wednesday it sounds like they're having a party throwing all the bottles into the truck. It is so LOUD it's comical. And it's getting earlier and earlier...it used to be around 6:30...this past week it was 5:35!!!
Ha, I know they need to get an early start, but I wouldn't be surprised if little ones were woken up or adults for that matter. :)
Ok, rant over. AND YES, I will continue to recycle, but it is humerous every week.
What is your rant this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment