Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reality Check: Is it Really THAT Shocking that a Couple from the Bachelor Split?


Is it really SHOCKING that Jake and Vienna from the Bachelor are no longer together? How many of the relationships during the shows several year series has ACTUALLY worked? I can only think of Trista and Ryan.
Each season I swear I'm not going to watch again because I just get so frustrated with something about the show. Whether it's the bickering between contestants, or the extra drama I just get fed up. BUT guess what I'm watching this seasons of the Bachelorette. And yes, next week it looks like there is drama and I'm probably get frustrated, but I admit it, I'm hooked once again. I guess it's like watching a train wreck. I don't want to watch, but I can't help but looking.
SO, what do you think?
If you're watching this season...who is your favorite? I DON'T have a favorite at all...so we'll see next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment