Friday, June 11, 2010

Fashion Forward: "I Do"

Tis the season to get married and Tom and I are very excited to go to several of our friends wedding. As I've admitted to you in the past I'm working hard to lose weight and tone up some, SO I decided i needed a new dress for some of these weddings.
What do you think? I got this dress at Dillards and I love it. I bought it in royal blue. It's super comfy and I plan on wearing it a lot this summer. Yep, you guessed it -- I'll probably be wearing it to several weddings or rehearsal dinners. The best thing about the weddings we're going to I probably wont see the same people. Our pictures might look a little similar, but oh well. I'm saving money.

Be honest, do you like the dress? Don't worry it doesn't seem that short on me. I'm still looking at my shoes...what do you think I should wear with this dress?
Ok, enough fashion talk! I hope you have a happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! I actually looked at the exact one at Dillards a week or so ago. I'm in the same boat with a few weddings this summer to attend. I have to say that Target had some cute dresses too--but you have to check those asap, because they go quickly!

    ReplyDelete