Friday, June 4, 2010

Reality Check: So You Think You Can Dance


I meant to post this yesterday, but I haven't been feeling great so I'm playing catch up today!
I have to say I LOVE THIS SHOW. I really do wish I could dance. Don't get me wrong, I get on the dance floor at weddings, etc but its not pretty. BUT hey, if you're having fun who cares. Just don't go back and watch the wedding video of you. BELIEVE ME...I did and regret it :)
Anyway, I do love this show. I'm not the biggest fan of the tryout weeks, so I can't wait for the top dancers to be announced and the competition to heat up.
Plus, does anyone else think the shows host, Cat Deeley, seems like the nicest/sweetest person ever. I just want to be her best friend because she is so positive and of course, incredible cute.
So, now that the season is in full swing...what do you hope to see this season?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this show too! I think this year they are combining past dancers with only 10 new dancers--should be interesting! I did watch the try-outs on Wednesday, and the auditioners seem to better than ever!

    ReplyDelete