Monday, June 14, 2010

My Heart Breaks!

Every time I hear a story about the flash flooding at the Albert Pike campground last week my eyes fill with tears. there are some incredible stories of survival, but then the harsh reality slaps me in the face...18 people died (6 of those are children) and a couple dozen were unaccounted for at one time. I can't imagine!

I can't imagine the anxiety of the family members waiting to hear something. I can't imagine what it's like for those searching the campgrounds and beyond. I can't imagine clinging onto family members while flash floods ravaged where they were sleeping. I just CAN'T imagine. This is such a tragedy and really it could've happened anywhere, but it happened in Arkansas and is just devastating.

Keep these families, searchers, crews, everyone involved in this tragedy in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment