Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Twice Baked Potatoes


For me, this picture is a little taste of heaven for me! I LOVE potatoes! I love all shapes, sizes, types etc. You get the point, I love them, BUT THESE are my FAVORITE.
I always look forward to Christmas Eve and my grandma's house because we have these and every time I go home my mom makes some usually early in our trip so I can munch on leftovers.
So, the other day I saw some good bakers at the grocery store and decided to tackle one of my favorites. After a call to my mom and grandma...I thought they turned out EXACTLY like theirs (which is a big deal because they seem to make everything better and have hidden secrets).
I know this is an easy recipe, but since I love it so much I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment