Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's HOT, HOT, HOT

Are any of you other moms out there always looking for ideas to entertain your kiddos? Well, this heat is not helping me come up with creative ideas for Stella. Lets face it...it's hot and I can't stand to be out there for too long, plus I know it's not good for either of us, so I'm looking for ideas.
We do go the library at least once a week for baby bookworms. It's in air conditioning and it allows Stella to interact with others little ones and sing songs, dance, read, etc. it's super fun and if you haven't checked it out you should. We got to Fayetteville, but I know Rogers, Bentonville, and Springdale have similar programs.

But sometimes when it's this hot water is the only thing that sounds good. We haven't made it to either spot yet, but friends say the Springdale Aquatic Center and Prairie Grove Aquatic Park are super fun and cheap. If you've been let me know what you think.
And if you have ideas to help the HOT days go by faster shoot me a note. My email is knwablogger@knwa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment