Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lemonade Stands

Of course the one day I don't have my camera with me I pass a very cool lemonade stand on Mission Blvd in Fayetteville. There were three boys out on a corner. One was manning the stand, another was dancing to get attention to the stand, and the other was playing drums.
Yes, they had entertainment for those who stopped to quench their thirst. I was in a hurry so I didn't get to stop, but it did take me back to my childhood days. I LOVED running lemonade stands, but of course we also sold Popsicles, gummy worms, just about anything we could find.
So, I thought I would remind everyone to make a pitcher of lemonade and enjoy this heat with your little ones and make a couple pennies while doing so.
I also think I should mention that my witty husband said the trio I spotted selling lemonade were "drumming up business." Get it? :)

1 comment: