Monday, July 26, 2010

Running the Bases



This week I thought I'd dedicate my posts to fun things to do with the kiddos. I know summer is winding down so I thought it'd be fun to share some activities so you can end the summer with a bang.
First of all, if you haven't been to a northwest Arkansas Naturals game yet, you're missing out! they are very family friendly and they usually have some sort of promotion. Our favorite night right now is Sunday because kids eat free AND after the game kids get to run the bases. It does mean the little ones might be a little late getting to bed, but it's worth it. As you can see in the pictures kids (and some parents) get really into it.
There aren't many Sunday games left so check out the schedule and see for yourselves. If Sunday's don't work for you all games are fun and on Friday they have fireworks after the game!
Let me know if you check it out. If you're there on a Sunday we'll probably be running the bases too!

No comments:

Post a Comment