Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Please

Let me just say I'm loving this weather. I DO NOT WANT IT TO WARM BACK UP. Ok, I said my piece. So now between the apple crisp and cooler weather I'm ready to hit the town in search of the perfect pumpkin. Since I'm from Oregon, buying a pumpkin DOES NOT mean swinging by the local grocery store (there is nothing wrong with that). I NEED a good ole pumpkin patch to
search through.
That being said, I know many of you have already hit up the local patches and I'd LOVE to share your photos. So, send me an email at knwablogger@knwa.com. Please tell me which pumpkin patch you went to and your favorite part.
In honor of fall, I plan on visiting one soon.
I don't know where yet, but if you're looking here are a couple sites of some pumpkin patches I found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment