Thursday, October 21, 2010

Haysterical Maze


Sorry for my tardiness, but a few elements of our computer (one being the battery) died and wasn't replaced until last night.
ANYWAY, we visited another pumpkin patch yesterday. It's really a hay maze (hence the name) and some fun games set up over by Harber High School in Springdale. It was super fun.
We went with a group of moms and a bunch of little ones and they had a blast. I have several pictures but due to the tech issues they're not uploading right now so I stole this picture from the facebook page.
It was a good time. There were barrel rides, hay games, a small hay maze for little ones, and of course the bigger one for kids of ALL ages. You can go here to learn more about the hours and contact information.
I hope to visit at least one more pumpkin patch/hay maze so if you have any suggestions send them my way!
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment