Monday, May 10, 2010

Yard Work

These flowers aren't in my backyard, BUT my cute hubby, Tom Yazwinski, gutted our flowerbed and put in roses like these. What a GREAT surprise for Mother's Day. I'm out of town so he did this ALL on his own!
I'm so proud of him. He told me there's still work to be done, so we need your help. We don't claim to have a green thumb, but the folks in our neighborhood have such beautiful yards, so we want to follow suit.
SOO, what are your favorite bushes and perennials? We still have some work to do, but we're on the right track and would appreciate any feedback!
Thanks and happy planting!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite annuals are Hydrangia and Azela's, but I also just planted 4 new rose bushes and LOVE them.

    For perennials, I love Geraniums, Hibiscus, and Dianthias. I bought the most amazing hybrid Dianthias at Lowe's--the most beauitiful I have ever seen!

    Good luck planting!

    ReplyDelete