Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party Time

Do any of you have talented friends that you wish you could channel their creativity? Well, please take a look at the details of this party. My sweet friend Andrea (aka Martha Stewart) has the best ideas for parties and this is what she did for her babies first birthday.
How cute is this idea? Of course all the baseball favorites were available at the concession stand.

These were the party favors for the little ones...oh my goodness I could die of the cuteness! The buckets were filled with cute baseball things.



Here's the cute birthday boy with his baseball cake!

And YES, Andrea's husband made this cut out for the party. Of course, I didn't get many picture because I was chasing Stella and visiting with friends, but it was a blast.
I really do wish I was this talented or even a fraction of the creativity was part of me, but it's not.
Soooo, since Andrea doesn't live here I picked the blogger from Passys to Parties to be the feature blog this week because she is just like Andrea and has an INCREDIBLE talent when it comes to party planning/throwing. Be sure to check her out ...by clicking on the blog of the week button or by going here.
Katie, the blogger, is offering a deal to a lucky KNWA Today viewer. If you go to her blog, click on her latest post about the business she is starting up and leave a comment. Be sure to mention you heard about her blog on KNWA.
Happy Party Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment