Monday, May 3, 2010

Pagnozzi Charities

This weekend Tom and I had the privledge of visiting Tom Pagnozzi's home for Pagnozzi Charities. First of all, him home is beautiful! But more importantly, it's great to know you're helping raise money for an AMAZING cause.
In case you're not familiar with the charity--this is their mission is to open the door to an athletic experience to disadvantaged youth. LOVE it. Playing sports can cost a bundle, but it's so great for kids to get involved and find something they're good at and this charity helps do exactly that.

I know this post is a bit random, but I really like what Pagnozzi Charities stands for so I wanted to mention them.
Here are Tom and Dan having a good time. So I want ot know, what is your favorite charity and why? Who knows maybe they'll be a hot topic one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment