Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Storm Sanity

If you read the title of this post then you might be wondering why I'm showing this cutie reading? Well, he's in the closet riding out the crazy storms we've been having. I know central Arkansas has been hit harder then us lately, but I KNOW a lot of you took cover in Bentonville recently. I know I was clearing out our SMALL closet trying to figure out how I was going to tell a very busy toddler why getting in the coat closet was fun. After looking at a lot of your pictures and reading your blog/twitter updates it sounds like reading is a popular pass time as the storms roll through.

If you're computer is charged I know some people were watching cartoons with their little ones. We never had to take cover, but I was already preparing Stella that it was going to be an adventure. She is scared of "funder" right now so we have to be careful not to completely freak her out.

So, if you have any tips on making storms more bearable if you have to cram into a bathroom or closet please share. We all know this is just the beginning for storm season.

By the way, if April showers bring May flowers...I'm expecting Arkansas to be in BLOOM soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment