Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Bit Much?

Do you know what that's a picture of? My first guess would NOT be a toilet, but guess, what, it is!
I saw this on a Little Rock stations twitter and I couldn't believe. Well, if I'm honest, I can because we are always looking for the bigger and better item out there.
But how lazy are we that we can't even lift our own toilet seat? When it senses your presence this toilet lifts the seat and while you're doing your business warm air is blowing on your toes. WHAT?

Oh and that's not it. You can plug in your iPod or turn on the built in radio. Yes, it's a spendy potty seat at almost $6,500 but would you splurge for the luxury? I think I stick to the traditional white thrown, but if I ever saw one...you bet I'd try it out.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment