Friday, April 29, 2011

Did You Watch?

I originally had a post ready to talk about all things Royal Wedding, but honestly I haven't been that into and especially since the recent storms. I think there are more important topics. I was a big aggravated about all the wedding coverage leading up to the big day when parts of the south have been destroyed.
So, no I didn't set my alarm this morning to watch the wedding, but as soon as I got up I did tune in. Don't get me wrong I love a good fairytale and I do think this is a big day for the royal family, but the extensive coverage leading up to today was a bit much.
I was happy to see that Brian Williams left the royal festivities to get back to cover "real" news on our own soil.

i know I'm a news junkie, but goodness have you seen the destruction? It is heartbreaking!!! My thoughts and prayers go out to all those impacted by the recent storms. I can't imagine seeing a beast like some of those twisters headed towards me.

On a more shallow note, I LOVED Kate's dress. She seems like a class act. So since today is the big day...happy wedding to Prince William and Princess Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment