Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh the Dreaded Day is Here

Don't get me wrong I've never really dreaded this day. Let's face it, my maiden name is Hart so my parents always made sure Valentines was extra special. And I'm a lucky girl to have an incredible dad, so he spoiled me enough that I didn't need a boyfriend to take that roll.

Anyway, Valentines is dreaded for many reason. Obviously, the singles out there would probably just skip today. But also those with significant others in their lives...it can be a task to figure out what you're loved one wants. Do you do flowers that die, candy that makes us go to the gym one extra day, jewelry that breaks the bank, etc. Do you get my drift?

So instead of talking about what everyone got, or wanted I found an article about the top ten places to kiss in the Natural State. Hey, it's the day of romance, why not. I'm not one to kiss and tell, but I struck out on this list of 10. Check it out and tell me what you think. I definately think the Fayetteville square should be on there during the Christmas holiday and even the kissing bench at the U of A.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment