Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Shops

I don't know about y'all but I LOVE fun little local shops. I thought I would share about two of my favorite NWA stops and I would love if you would tell me yours. I'd love to check them out!!

I made a stop by one of my favorite little antique/junk stores today, True Treasures. I found this store in the last year and I'm in LOVE! It's right outside Bentonville and is filled with all kinds of fun things - lots of shabby chic stuff. I found this cute bow holder for my new baby's room today. Her room is that blue that the frame is and brown so I'm changing out the ribbon and flower and it will be perfect!!!
I also got this pink frame there recently. I LOVED it and it goes perfect in my daughter Harper's pink and brown room!
One of the shops I love dearly in Fayetteville is Riff Raff. They have so much cute stuff I can't stand it. I got this blue frame to go in my new daughter's nursery. I also got the flower there and just glued it on for extra glam! :-)
They also carry CUTE clothes and I found this top/dress that I am wearing even though I'm 9 months pregnant and it's not maternity. I'm hoping after baby comes to wear it as a cute dress with leggings this spring!

What are your favorite little stores around NWA?

No comments:

Post a Comment